Want insights from national news editors about what makes a story? Click here for our report
We’re looking for a super-efficient digital marketing guru with great people skills for a client facing consultancy role.
We work with some really interesting CEOs, entrepreneurs, academics, authors and subject matter experts to raise their personal profiles. We need someone who has broad knowledge of various marketing activities to help them become more visible. Typically this will include growing their personal social media profiles, implementing digital ad campaigns, writing and promoting newsletters, editing and promoting podcasts, updating their personal websites, implementing Google analytics, researching the right keywords.
Experience in all of these isn’t essential (we are realists), but the more of these things you’ve done before, the easier the role will be. The most important skill is that you can quickly learn new digital skills and you care as much about boosting our clients reputation as we do.
We are a small team (five permanent members, plus several freelance external consultants with different specialisms), so you must be comfortable working with a small team and stepping in to do tasks that may overlap with other roles. We foster an entrepreneurial spirit and welcome candidates with their own ideas of how we can do things better, rather than waiting to be told how we already do things.
We offer a unique service (personal profile raising) and always attract dynamic, interesting clients in a range of industries from doctors to politicians, so we’re confident you’ll learn a lot from us too.
We work from home four days per week and from a co-working space in London once per week, (Thursdays). This is essential for the role so please only apply if this suits you. Occasionally, you may be required to attend the odd client meeting on other days of the week.
We would be open to candidates who wish to work four days per week for a pro-rata’d salary – just ask us. We know that life goes on alongside work!
- Act on initiative rather than waiting for instructions
- Experience posting on social media on behalf of other people. (Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram posting experience essential)
- Can grasp complex concepts and other people’s tone of voice easily.
- Google ads
- Facebook ads
- LinkedIn ads
- WordPress editing
- Installing and analysing Google Analytics
- Basic audio editing to produce podcasts
- Basic video editing, such as sub-titling
- Tweetdeck or similar platform to manage multiple Twitter feeds
Salary: 30k – 38k DOE
Send us an email with DIGITAL MARKETING ROLE in the title and include:
- CV or a link to a profile which summarises your experience.
- Any links to digital marketing content you’ve created (such as social media posts, copy for a website etc).
- Which out of the above list of ‘Bonus Skills’ you have experience of, or any other marketing skills that you bring to the table.
- An example of something you’ve done which you’ve had a notable impact in growing an audience (such as a series of social media posts, growing a Youtube channel etc.)
Apply by November 30th