Personal PR Support for Outplacement
Personal PR for outplaced employees
Forced to conduct business in a digital world due to lockdown restrictions, the power of a personal profile – online and offline – has never been stronger. So, it’s important to leverage your personal profile as soon as you leave a role.
We can support your senior and executive level employees facing redundancy to open doors to new opportunities.
We are the only company to offer a personal PR strategy for executives as part of an outplacement support scheme. This is not designed to replace an existing outplacement programme, but to act as an add-on for those keen to raise their personal professional profiles.
Our unique plan involves one-on-one coaching with your outgoing personnel, either online or face-to-face. From there we devise an easy-to-implement results-driven strategy so they can continue to build and maintain a high professional profile after our support ends.
Our profile raising plan for outplaced individuals includes:
- Leverage their industry expertise to get opinion pieces, interviews or quotes published in prestigious publications
- Build their LinkedIn and Twitter profiles and engage in tactical conversations which will raise their profile as a leading expert in their field
- Establish a simple strategy to build influential social media followers, relevant to their goals
- Set up a personal or new business website, optimised for SEO
- Secure introductions to industry influencers, investors, potential employers or journalists
- Speak and write for the media confidently with bespoke media training